December 13, 2005 4:49 pm
Because, You Know, Everyone’s Doing It
Baz Luhrmann – “Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)”
Rules: Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
- I have never been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, or any other major theme park for that matter. Speaking of Disney, I hate Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- I sometimes dream about HTML. Not often, but the fact that it’s happened says a lot, I think.
- Me, my cousin Kalena, and my cousin Kelsie all have a small mole in the same spot.
- When I was seven, I could recite (from memory) all the US presidents in order, from Washington to Clinton. There’s a home video of it somewhere.
- I actually enjoy cleaning bathrooms. And I love the smell of 409.
The five people I infect: JessicaRabbit, Callie… um… and you, and you, and you. Heh.
I thought I was the only person in the world who hates Disney. Wow, I guess it is a small world after all. It’s so sickly sweet that it makes me ill.