Since it’s well-documented that I am a rug dunce and am trying to beautify my living room, I need some outside opinions.
I want this rug:
Daniel and I have been saving for an occasion like this, and the only other big-ticket item we are seriously considering is the Eugene sofa in Dita Salt:
This couch, sadly, is being discontinued so we either need to decide to purchase it ASAP or find another couch we like.
- I like this rug. That is more than I can say for many other rugs I have seen.
- It would work nicely in either the living room or the bedroom. Multi-purpose!
- It’s on sale. Rugs are expensive and this definitely makes a difference.
- I might like the couch more. It’s not an either-or, just a matter of priorities.
- THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY, especially if we go for the couch as well.
- What if it is all wrong and it’s a bad choice and I get both and I’m out $1500? *dies*
Here’s a quick moodboard I made up so you can get an idea of what it might look like with some other items we’re considering:
HELP. Should we go for both? One? Which one? We have been saving and can basically afford both, but doing it all at once is a bit of a hit.