I got tagged for something! Cristina completed this short little post prompt and tagged me to do the same.
List three things you’re good at, three things you like about your life, three things you like about your personality and three things you like about your looks. Then challenge five people to do the same.
Three things I’m good at:
1. Writing emails. I think I tend to go overboard on providing information sometimes, but I’ve been praised at work for the thorough and helpful emails I send. I do a lot of proofreading.
2. Giving design feedback. I really like reviewing sites, critiquing, and offering suggestions. I’m a front-end developer by nature but my college degree is technically in web design, so I like to think I know what I’m talking about most of the time.
3. Simple sewing projects. I don’t know if I’d be up for tackling anything with sleeves anytime soon, but I can make baby pants and bibs and dresses and toys just fine.
Three things I like about my life:
1. I have a lovely husband and am thankful I get to spend the rest of my life with him
2. We have an active little baby on the way and I am so thrilled that we get to experience this new adventure together
3. We both live close to work so we don’t spend a lot of time commuting, and I really like that.
Three things I like about my personality:
1. My ability to think logically and to problem solve
2. My inherent mother-hen-ness, even if it annoys my husband/friends sometimes
3. My sense of humor
Three things I like about my looks:
1. My hair – I’ve been told I have totally awesome highlights, and that I’m really lucky that my hair color comes naturally. I’ve never dyed my hair so I don’t really know what it’s like to not have hair like this, but I do like the color.
2. My eyes – I have the same color green eyes as my dad
3. My lips – I’ve been blessed with full lips, so I’ve never had to worry about plumping lip gloss. (That stuff stings! Yow!)
I’m horrible at tagging people but feel free to nab this if you’d like to participate. (And let me know if you do, I’ll put up a link.)