The Presidents of the U.S.A. – “Poke and Destroy”
Hehe, thanks for the comments on the previous entry. I showed it to Callie yesterday and she looked at it for a while and was like, “Isn’t Playtex…” and Daniel was like, “Yeah. Yeah it is.” Feedback is hilarious.
Today I’ll do another installment of Truth or Fiction, wherein I post a bunch of statements about myself and you have to decide whether they’re true or false.
1. I went to Disneyland when I was 3, and I remember loving the teacup ride.
2. I put huge amounts of saltine crackers in almost every flavor of soup I eat.
3. I own two All-4-One cassette tapes.
4. I once aspired to play the piccolo.
5. I’m still friends with some people I met in kindergarten.
Comment and guess which are true and which are false – Good luck!