I just got done taking my midterm exam in General Psychology. I think I did okay. I only have a few minutes to post, but I wanted to share some things with you.
1. I saw the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy last night and really liked it. I loved the Arthur Dent guy when he played “Tim” in the BBC’s “The Office,” and he didn’t disappoint in this movie. I was a little upset that nothing was ever resolved with Humma Kavula – HK just told them to get the Point of View gun and then they never saw him again. I just thought that was weird. And surprisingly, I didn’t mind Mos Def as Ford Prefect. The one line in the movie that I thought they were going to say but didn’t was, “Ford, you’re turning into a penguin. Stop it.”
2. I never showed you guys my finished Firefox ad. I’ll do that soon, I promise.
3. Here is the picture of Daniel and I from Chuck E. Cheese:
4. JessicaRabbit, the only thing I could come up with for why your site was doing that weird overlapping thing in Firefox is because it seems that maybe a table isn’t closed somewhere. And there seems to be a bunch of ending paragraph tags without opening ones. Stuff like that. I’d have to look at it again to really tell you specifically, but that seems to be the gist of it.
5. This is going around on MySpace, so I’ll do it here. Ask me three questions (or less, whatever) and I promise to answer them completely truthfully.